top of page
COREDEICER SW designed as "Potassium Acetate" based runway de-icing solution with has excellent wetting and ice melting performance. COREDEICER SW gives better penetration as well as reducing corrosion and environmental impact.
- Product conforms SAE AMS 1431 & 1435 standart and certified by AMIL.
- Product certified from SMI Inc on corrosion and environmental parameters.
- Product conforms AIRBUS AIMS09-00-002 standard and certified by SMI Inc.
- Coredeicer SW has an extended endurance time.
- Coredeicer SW contains chemical agents for the homogenous build up on surface to extend anti-icing period.
- Coredeicer SW helps to mechanical removal of ice/slush during the heavy duty machine operations.
- Low toxicity to flora and fauna.
- Product does not contains chloride, nitrate, nitrite, triazole.
- Helps airports meet ecological requirements.
PERFORMANCE AND APPLICATION DATA
Ice Melting Performance
Test Temperature: -2 °C(+28°F)
Coredeicer SW can be applied using conventional spray trucks and amount of product must be consider according to weather and track conditions.
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
The product should be stored in original packing at normal temperature and to be protected from direct sunlight exposure.
Coredeicer SW is available in bulk tanker, IBC container and drums. Product must be stored steinless and plastic materials which resist to alkaline. Do not use galvanized materials.
bottom of page